Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Part One

INT. LIVING ROOM - AFTERNOON
A young man in his thirties, awakens from what seems to be a coma but actually is the
result of yet another wild night of partying.
And when I say partying I mean FUCKING partying like theres no tomorrow. Thats how this young man lives.
This young mans name happens to be NICK ZAMORA. But to his friends and accociates he is known as EXTREME VAMPYR. He's not a happy person, but hes not a mean person either. He's sort of lost in between. But he's definitely a major asshole. But a good asshole. The best kind of an asshole.
Anyways he has woken up insid ethe apartment of one of his close friends. Or he is completely in a stranger apartment. He doesn't have a clue at this point. Nor does he even give a shit at this point.
He finds a cigarette from the nearest cigarette box on the floor and lights it, taking a nice, long, deep, drag from the cigareete.



(Blows out smoke)
He walks around the apartment to the kitchen and opens the refridgerator. He smiles as he finds about ten beers left from last nights party.


YOUNG FEMALE (O.S.)Actually its two in the afternoon, dude.

Vampyr nearly has a heart attack as he is frightened by the unexpected sound of his best friends voice. It's VIVIAN. Vivian is Vampyr's best friend and partner in crime. Shes also in her early thirties and is a very open and proud lesbian woman.EXTREME VAMPYRHoly fuck, you almost gave me a goddamn heart attack. Don't ever sneak up on me like that again. My years of substance abuse has really fucked my heart up. It's only gonna take another scare like that to give me a oneway pass to meeting up with death himself.
VIVIANSorry about that. Thought you heard me walking up.

EXTREME VAMPYRNo. I didn't. So what's on the agenda today my good friend?
VIVIANI don't know. What do you wanna do? Whatever you want, dude. It's your birthday so it's up to you.
EXTREME VAMPYRFirst of all, it's not really my birthday. My birthday isn't until next week. And besides, whatever we plan, it always changes and almost always gets fucked up in some way or some fashion.
VIVIANNot this time. Let's go and see Vickie, yo. We can kick it with her and see what she thinks we should do tonight for your birthday.
EXTREME VAMPYRSounds like a good idea for now. Yeah, ok, I'm down with that, my lesbian homie.
EXTREME VAMPYRWell it's a good morning for me so far.
Jesus fucking christ, that hit felt like heaven.
EXTREME VAMPYR(Eyes rolling back in his head)

No comments:

Post a Comment